Starting a blog can be fun and rewarding – if you maintain it! Learn step-by-step advice you need to create a successful blog.
Whether you want to start a blog or reinvigorate one, you will benefit from this training. The Leadership Institute’s Online Training: Introduction to Blogging is designed to give you practical knowledge and specific tactics to manage a successful blog.
You can sign into this five-day training online, from anywhere in the world. You'll be able to see and hear the speaker and raise your hand (albeit virtually!) to ask questions, just like in any LI training.
You’ll leave feeling confident you know how to post content that captivates your audience and get more readers every day.
In this fun, easy-to-follow introduction to blogging, you'll learn:
- how a blog can help your project or organization;
- step-by-step practices to set up your blog; and
- the meaning of helpful (but confusing) terms.
Learn how to give your audience what they want. We’ll cover the must-haves for your content, and you’ll learn:
- how to craft compelling blog posts and calls to action; and
- best practices for including photos, GIFs, and video.
Getting More Readers
3pm to 4pm EST
The #1 question with blogging is how to increase your page views.
Learn a mix of no-cost and low-cost methods to growing your
readership. You’ll learn:
- different ways to get more subscribers and web traffic;
- how to run low-cost advertisements and where to promote your
- three ways to boost your social media presence.
Measure Your Progress
Take a closer look at useful features of your website analytics and get valuable tips learned from years of experience with blogging. You’ll learn how to:
- set goals and measure how well you’re reaching them;
- see what exactly is contributing to your success online; and
- identify techniques to boost your viewership right away.
Emerging Trends and Q&A
Friday, May 5
In this fun and informal cap to the week, you’ll get an overview of emerging trends in blogging – and get a chance to ask all your remaining questions!
You may also be interested in a copy of The Laws of Public Policy by Morton Blackwell.
Monday, May 1
Mon. 1 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Tue. 2 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Wed. 3 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thu. 4 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Fri. 5 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This training is online.
$10.00 discount for early registration until 4/26/17
Your Cost: $10.00
Contact Stephen with your questions.